- Plainville's pro-spec 18K black carbon fiber for lighter weight, flashy surface and strong performance
- Blade adopts epoxy PU foam, increasing accuracy and durability and causing better shock-absorbancey
- True one-piece compression molding process, eliminates fusion or connection point between shaft and blade
- The true mid-kick point offers well-rounded benefits in terms of quick release and hard power
- Best process available for a lightweight and balanced hockey stick
- Shaft dimensions: Elliptical Profile, double concave sidewalls
- Glossy grip finish / Glossy non-grip finish (Matte non-grip finish available by request)
- Weight: 420 grams
- Length: 60"
- Flexes: 77, 87, 102
- Weight: 400 grams
- Length: 55"
- Flexes: 65
- Weight: 335+/-10g
- Length: 50"
- Flexes: 50
- Weight: 325+/-10g
- Length: 45"
- Flexes: 30